OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, February 09, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Happy Monday! or something like that...
This weekend was good. Sold a ton of cookies on Saturday in the freezing rain...fun fun fun I tell you...then came home and cleaned like a mad woman. I am not what you would call a 'neat freak', but when I get the urge to clean, I REALLY get it. I spent about 6 hours cleaning, organizing, sorting, scubbing, dusting, etc. on Saturday night until I collapsed into a heap...ok not really, but by the end I felt like I had gone to aerobics class. According to this site, I burned close to 1500 calories! Yay bonus exercise!
Sunday was a much more laid back day. I went shopping and got various cards and gifts (valentine's day and all...) not to mention a new cutting board for me. I even got to try it out...made a roast beef dinner Sunday night...and it works beautifully. It may sound insignificant to you...but it's things like that that make me feel good! (sad I know...)
(Ok, and I did burn about 1000 calories while shopping...)

 
Promote your blog for free.