OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Tuesday, February 10, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

I don't know what to write. Where to begin?
Valentine's Day
It is my least favorite holiday. I hate it, plain and simple.
This year I am going to be making myself a fab dinner though so I am a little excited about that. I am thinking italian, def. Maybe some pasta, a chicken dish of some type with a veg and, of course, something chocolate for dessert. It should be fun. Maybe I'll go the whole way and rent a chick flick or 2, I don't know yet, but I feel the need to do something for myself. I think a hot bath would be appropriate.
There's a conversatoin going on here at work about annoying people at the gym. It reminded me about the woman on the treadmill next to mine last night who must have been so paranoid about smelling bad that she bathed in cheap perfume before she left the house....I thought I was going to pass out...ughh. Fortunately she didn't stay for very long...must have broke a sweat (rolls eyes). It's really unfortunate that people feel they have to get all dolled up to go sweat at the gym for 2 hours. I know that some people go to a gym in hopes of 'meeting someone' but I think some people take it way too far. I see these women going in pairs, they do the lightest weights, chatting away the whole time. It's called WORKING out for a reason...it's work, not a social hour...ugh... I guess it's a pet peeve of mine. I'm sure Im not alone.

 
Promote your blog for free.