OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, February 11, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

This article hits on a nerve (not mine though... Baby Boomers are so passe.I suppose I'm considered more of a Generation X'er...the post-Baby Boom generation. It made me laugh, but I don't know why. It's talking about 'those old people'. I think it's funny how our perception of what 'old' is changes during our life. When I was 16, I thought 25 was old. When I was 21, I thought 30 was old. Now I'm 29...but dammit I'm not old! I find comfort in the fact that I still get carded when I order a glass of wine (sometimes), but I also cringe when teenagers call me 'ma'am'. I am now starting to realize what women have been talking about all of this time when they are dreading birthdays (not that I dread them...yet), not wanting to give their real age, and being obsessed with looking younger. I think I'll be ok if I stay out of the sun...

 
Promote your blog for free.