OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, February 23, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

The common misperception is that males are messier than females. If you ever go into a woman's bathroom, it will quickly put that misperception to rest...
Women have the unfortunate need because of our anatomy to have to sit down to..um...answer the call of nature. Because of this, and our society's ridiculous fear of germs, many women do that whole hovering thing when they have to do the deed. This makes no sense to me in a hospital where the bathrooms are cleaned religiously, but I guess some people have hang ups about that sort of thing. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if they didn't leave the evidence of said hovering all over the toilet. I mean it's one thing to make a mess, and then clean it up, but these people leave the mess and just leave it up to whoever is unfortunate enough to walk in after them to clean up. Hello! Your mother doesn't work here! Clean up your damn pee!
Don't even get me started on the counters that are constantly flooded with water because people shake their hands off before drying them...
I'm no neat freak by any stretch of the imagination, but I think I have some common courtesy...you know actually realizing that other people have to use the bathroom too...I guess it's too much for some people to grasp.
Do I seem bitchy today? Must be hormones...yeah blame it on hormones... =)

 
Promote your blog for free.