OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Wanted:One non-dorky looking laptop bag

I need to find a good laptop bag. I want to get a messenger style bag because they don't look dorky like the ones that look like briefcases. It needs to be on the small side, lightweight-ish, and not scream "I'm a laptop, please steal me". Extra room for stuff would be a plus. One of the ones I'm considering may be too big, but it's hard to tell because the pictures they give you on these sites don't have anything for reference. Another doesn't look as cool but is cheaper. The one I think looks the best, I'm not sure about because it looks like you have to take all of your stuff out to get to the puter.
I have bad indecision about simple things like this. I sit there and go over and over and I make myself go kind of loopy because I can't decide which one I like. Actually, I know which one I like, I just really wasn't keen on dropping another $100 on it...but there you go...

So someone, ANYONE, please tell me which one to buy...

 
Promote your blog for free.