OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Coming to a Sunday paper near you...

me! Well, not just me, but including me...I think. And technically it's only near you if you just happen to subscribe to the Sun I guess...but I'M GONNA BE IN THE PAPER!! I haven't been in the paper since I was 6 and some guy took my picture at the Armed Forces Day Parade.
It's going to be an article about Kitsap County bloggers. What a weird way for it to happen though...
I checked my comments and there was one from a guy with the paper. So I gave him a call and we chatted for a few about blogging and why I blog etc. It was the first time I'd ever been interviewed about anything in my life. I was trying to be cool and not come off as the super excited smiley dork that I felt like during the interview..I'm not sure if it worked that way or not.

So um...I guess I'm pretty much busted about what I do at work huh...

 
Promote your blog for free.