OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I've been lazy

Yep, still here.
I have several posts in Draft form waiting to be finished. I have been really busy with real life stuff and I've let my blogging slip...oops. I think what you're meant to do is post all of the things that you think no one cares about, but really they make for interesting reading. Maybe I'll take that approach...
Yesterday I went to the fair. I bought a dozen hot scones so we could all sit and eat them while we watched Weird Al only to be told that no one, except me, likes raspberry jam. Anyone want a scone?
Yesterday was a good day. I hope to have more like it in the near future when I go on vacation. Have I told you where I'm going yet?
I'm driving down to the Grand Canyon for a day, then to Hoover dam, then to Las Vegas to watch my friend Julie get married. The drive back will take me through San Francisco where I'm going to see Snow Patrol at The Fillmore. Can't wait, can't wait!
The Sims 2 is an awesome game and I highly recommend it to anyone who was a Sims fanatic before when they were in plain ole 2D...now it's 3D baby!
Time for lunch...mexican food and heart burn all around.

 
Promote your blog for free.