OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Inappropriate bathroom noises

I was in the loo today doing my thing...you know, coffee kicked in and all and in walks this woman into the stall next to me. She's breathing really hard like she's just been running or rushing or maybe she had to pee really bad and was in a hurry to get to the bano, I dunno. I hear her breathing heavy and she opens the door and closes it and I hear her sit down and she's still doing the heavy breathing and then she starts making this moaning noise. I thought it was a one time thing...then she does it again, still with the heavy breathing. I laughed a little to myself because she's kinda being dramatic about the whole bathroom thing. Then she made another loud moaning noise and this time it almost sounded like she was playing with the cat right there in the public bathroom. I laughed again but this time it was louder and I tried to cover it up with a cough and kind of clearing my throat. I went to wash my hands and I could still hear her with the heavy breathing and she was still making these moaning noises and she kind of finished up...so to speak. She came out and she was still making the noises and I was just staring at her while I washed my hands. I couldn't figure out why she was making all of the noise and was all moany/breathy in the bathroom. It was slightly disturbing

I just thought I would tell you about that...

 
Promote your blog for free.