OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Something is wrong with me

I feel odd. My legs hurt a lot. I haven't exercised to make them hurt (perhaps that's the problem?), I feel dizzy. If I move my eyes too fast it makes me feel like I'm going to fall over. I've had a terrible mood all day long. Pressing each of these keys is sending weird pain up my arms. The sound of the keys is slightly painful as well. I have a scowl fixed on my face. Maybe not a scowl, but a look of deep thought...not a pleasant expression. The skin on my back is almost unbearably hot to the touch and my hands are ice cold. I don't have a fever. I can't seem to get comfortable no matter what I do. I can't sit, walking hurts, standing hurts...what's wrong with me??

 
Promote your blog for free.