OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Today is better

Thanks for your concern. =) I'm feeling better today. Looking back on my entry from yesteray, you would think I was dying or something. Geez I'm so wimpy sometimes...
I didn't go to my softball game last night. Instead I stayed home and layed on my bed surrounded by pillows and the fan blowing on me. My kitty cat curled up next to me and purred until I fell asleep. It's funny how they always seem to know when I need to be comforted. It may have been hormones, or some kind of weird bug, or stress, but whatever it was, a good night's rest/sleep cured it.

Mr. Creepy brought up the subject of Scott Peterson today. I looked right at him and said "I think all men that cheat on their wives are the scum of the earth. I mean why get married if you're going to do that? Why not just stay single?"
He didn't have much to say about that... Hmmm, maybe that hit a little too close to home for him. If Mrs. Creepy comes up missing we'll know who to blame.



 
Promote your blog for free.