OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Worrywart

My daughter will be home tomorrow...if the hurricane doesn't make it impossible for her to leave. I'm worried. I shouldn't be, she'll be safe, but I want her to come home sooner rather than later and if the hurricane blows everything away then that won't be possible.

Have you ever been doing something that you should be paying attention to only to find your mind wandering and daydreaming? I always seem to come up with these 'what if' scenarios. For instance, at my softball tournament last weekend, in the middle of the game I started thinking...what if I get hurt so bad that I can't drive? how will my car get home? who will take me to the hospital? would i have to be on crutches? would i still be able to go to ">Julie's wedding next month?
I came to the conclusion that Bill, the scorekeeper, would be the likely person to drive my car home because anyone can keep score. He was just there because his wife is on the team. I'd have to go to the hospital alone, but someone would call my mother and tell her what happened...
I have no idea how I got off on this whole tangent about hurting myself in the middle of my game. This is probably how I ended up with the huge bruise on my foot.(see picture below)
OOO maybe I'm psychic!

Here's a fun thing....Online Lite Brite

 
Promote your blog for free.