OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, July 26, 2004

Human Clock

Via Fleece I saw this. The concept sounds brilliant. I can think of a ton of imaginative ways to display the time...it doesn't specify on the site if nudity is allowed. hehe

Remember when you used to be able to call for the time? There would be a number you could dial and the some lady would come on and tell you "At the sound of the tone the time will be....three...fifty-two...and 6 seconds...BEEP". I wonder what happened to that? How come I can no longer call and hear her? It was just one of those fun things you could do and it was FREE.

Naughty 800 numbers used to be free too. You could make up any random dirty phrase you could think of and see what happened. I remember one night when I was working in a grocery store. I was the closing cashier and we were goofing off. I dialed one of these numbers and played it over the store PA. The night-time stock people got to hear "You have reached Phone Sex Central...One eight hundred HOT DICK!!"...at least they got a good laugh...

 
Promote your blog for free.