OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Dream Analysis

In one part of the dream there were 2 sides of a street. People kept trying to run accross the street and were struck by lightning each time they tried. For some reason I was able to cross without harm. There was some kind of weird storm going on at the time.
In another part of the dream I was with a school group of some type and we had just been to some sort of fair or festival. I think it was sort of like a Renaissance fair or something. I went into a shop that was selling baked goods, roasted nuts, ice cream, and those swirly lollipops that they always call unicorn horns or something like that. There were girls working behind the counter and they were younger than me. They had "serving wench" costumes on (because it was a Renaissance fair) but everyone at the fair was dressed really touristy with socks and sandals, flowered shirts, wide brimmed hats, sunglasses, and cameras around their necks.
I remember seeing someone with a very tall ice cream cone, you know the soft serve kind that has the white ice cream piled up high. I asked them for one of those and they gave me one with orange flavoring in it. It was good, but I remember thinking it's not what I wanted. Suddenly I was the only one left who hadn't gotten on the bus and I was trying to find the busses to go home. Everyone was cleaning up from the fair...sweeping and putting trash into trash cans. For some reason I couldn't find the bus. It was raining and the sun was setting.

There may be some symbolism in this dream but I wouldn't know where to begin to interpret it's meaning. I never was good at deciphering symbolism...I have very vivid dreams most of the time. A lot of times I can remember the dream in my head but it's very hard for me to write what's happening. It's almost like I can't describe what goes on with words. Occasionally I'll have a dream that will come true and I'll have deja vu. Occasionally I'll have a dream where it makes me question if the person I saw is actually in some kind of trouble in real life. Like, one time I dreamt of my neice falling off of a very tall building and she died. I was the one who had to identify the body. It was awful...

 
Promote your blog for free.