OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Cell phones are not for the electronically challenged.

Yesterday a confused old woman called me repeatedly on my cell phone. I would answer and she would say "Who's this?". I would say "You're calling me, why don't you tell me who you are?". She would say "Who IS this?". And then I would hang up. It's very annoying to answer the phone and have someone ask you who you are. Shouldn't they know before they dial the number?
Anyway, I stopped answering the phone and she left me a couple of voice mails that didn't sound too happy. She said "You had better call me back RIGHT NOW!"... I was sure she was just a confused old lady with the wrong number. I finally called her back and explained to her that she had the wrong number. Apparently she was looking for her son or something. I tried to tell her several times that I didn't know her son and she had the wrong number but she kept saying "well isn't this xxx-xxxx?" I finally told her that she should call information to try to get the right number and she said ok, what's their number?
grrrrr.....

 
Promote your blog for free.