OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, February 26, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

I shouldn't wait until this late in the day to post...makes me think I forgot things.
The Great Girl Scout Cookie Sale has begun. People have been pestering me non stop since they ordered their cookies about when they would be in and the are finally in and handed out, thank god... I swear people freak out about these damn things. They're not THAT good...aside from maybe, the Thin Mints...they're just COOKIES ffs. Now I just have to get the people who haven't paid me to cough up the money (you know who you are...).
Tonight I'm off for dinner with my sister. She's actually my half-sister; we have the same mom. We're going to go to a Thai restaurant that was referred by a woman that I work with. I've not had very much Thai food so hopefully we can both find something we like. There's also a meditteranean restaurant near there that sounds good too. I like to tru new and different food. I don't always like it, but I like being able to say that I will try it. I have to draw the line at...i don't know...gross things...like eyeballs. I don't think I could ever bring myself to eat an eyeball. JO has talked about eating cod semen...def. don't think I could bring myself to eat that either. Then there's the whole "Fear Factor" thing about eating insects...nope, don't think those would stay down too long either.
Gimme a scrambled egg sandwich and a tall glass of milk and I'll be happy...

 
Promote your blog for free.