OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, February 25, 2004


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

It's been a good day. Not too much hassle, not too much stress...just right.
I found an interesting site today. The idea is that your name holds certain philosophical ideas and motives for you. Here is what mine said...

Your name of Janelle creates a desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter. This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is very emotional. You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine. However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener.

I would say I agree with most of what it says. I do like to travel and I like to think that I am fairly independent. It's interesting anyway...Kind of like those personality tests (see side panel). You can learn a lot about yourself and the people you know by taking one of those tests.

Here's a couple other links...
What's in a Name? (apparently my name is Irish for "Ugly Brute" hehe...this site is pretty funny)
AstroExpert (I really don't understand this...but it was interesting)

 
Promote your blog for free.