OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, December 26, 2003


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Well I'm back at work again after the joyous christmas...only for a little while though as I'm heading off later today to the mountains to freeze my ass off and break a limb or two.
Yesterday was pretty uneventful as far as christmas's go. I did get a pleatora of new kitchen gadgets do that I can continue to pay homage to the Food Network gods...and JO. =) I have a feeling I will not be getting any good birthday gifts this year because of the sheer amount that was spent on christmas. I received a stand mixer (plus attachments), a food processor, a starter set of Henckels 5 Star knives (with a block to store them in), a 9 pc. set of Jamie Oliver cookware, and a foot bath! Ok so the foot bath isn't a kitchen item, but I wanted one for a long time and now I finally have one!
Now I can't wait to cook something. I just need to figure out what though. =)

 
Promote your blog for free.