OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, December 22, 2003


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Well the walk was good...I walked to the car, drove home and took in my packages. I think I finally have all of my shopping done, now I just need to wrap it all...ugh.
I really like 'see your breath' weather. It's my favorite time of year. I'm glad that I live in an area again that has 'see your breath' weather. I could sit there and just breath and watch the clouds of breath for a long time. I think I like other seasons as well, but winter just has more of a 'homey' feel to it. You can light fires, curl up on the couch or in bed under blankets...just a lot of fun.
I'm sure by next winter I will be dreading the time I ever looked forward to winter...

 
Promote your blog for free.