OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Tuesday, December 23, 2003


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

whew what a stressful day...glad it's almost over.
E called to find out if her friend could stay over tonight. I said sure...what have I done? I need to do shopping tonight...i need to wrap gifts tonight...grrr. oh well. maybe the friend's mom will say no. =)
I need to do shopping tonight for the upcoming ski trip this weekend. I'm in charge of transportation so it will be a carful indeed. I've spent today trying to find the cheapest/fastest way to get to where we are going. I did this after I found a great place for us all to stay. It's cheap, has tv, a bath, and beds..that's all we need. =) It should be interesting teaching my daughter how to ski. I hope we don't get hurt.
And, I still haven't wrapped a single gift. I thought about it last night, but then I...didn't. So tonight HAS TO BE the night I do it because, well, there's no other nights left and I have to work tomorrow. Then the party tomorrow night...lots of fun that will be...yahoo...

 
Promote your blog for free.