OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, December 22, 2003


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

crikey...this end part of the day is the worst...
I have found some not-safe-for-work things to read (like this...and she even won the 'best written blog' category from the UK's The Guardian), but of course I have to read them when I get home...
I could look for a place to stay for my upcoming ski trip. It should be fun as E has never seen that much snow in one place in her life let alone got onto a pair of skis before. Hopefully I can afford it.
I am happy to annouce that the good people I work with (dodges the lightening...) have eaten all of my cookies so that means I don't need to bring them home. Hey, I'm one step closer to that New Year's resolution already!
I guess it's sloppy Jo's and kraft blue box for dinner tonight...comfort food. I think I'm already comfortable enough...I need to find some new stuff to eat.

Inspirational lyric for the day: when i counted up my demons. saw there was one for every day. with the good ones on my shoulder, I drove the other ones away. If you ever feel neglected, if you think that all is lost, I'd be counting up my demons...knowing everything's not lost.....COldplay.... good stuff =)

 
Promote your blog for free.