OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, December 17, 2003


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

So I'm thinking about doing some canning. I bought a bunch of green beans at the store...the fresh kind that you have to cut up...after a gal I work with came around with these things she called 'dilly beans'. They were crunchy, sour, dill, and spicy all at the same time...YUM!
So I'm going to attempt this tonight at some point. Here's the recipe I'm thinking about using. I've never canned or pickled anything (on purpose) in my whole life and I hope that I don't end up giving everyone botulism or something yucky like that.
I still haven't made any cookies or bread...I'm going to lose my title as domestic goddess if I don't kick it into high gear soon.

 
Promote your blog for free.