OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Tuesday, December 16, 2003


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

What is the correct response when someone says 'wow your hair is getting long'?
Do you say 'thanks'? I mean, it's not like I have done anything to make my hair grow, it just kind of...grows. So why should I take credit for it? Maybe "thanks" because I use the right shampoo and don't blow dry every day?
Do you say 'ugh i hate it'. Is it a compliment? Is it a comment? Are they saying 'you're too old to have long hair'? Are they saying 'god i wish my hair was like that'. Are they trying to tell me it looks good? or bad? I am at a loss.
I never quite know what to say...so i just kind of blunder around...this time i acted like I didn't hear her right. I asked 'my hair makes you yawn?' last time someone said that, i said 'oh and i just got it cut'.
So ok...i know my hair is longer...people that see me every day say this...it goes to show you how little people actually look at you when you walk by or when they talk to you. I guess in a way, that makes me feel better.

 
Promote your blog for free.