OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, December 26, 2003


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

So I"m reading an article in the NY TImes about a car that is supposed to help you 'drive smarter'...here's part of what it says...
"The I.B.M. car also develops a profile for each driver and keeps him alert by starting conversation. A slow or incorrect response that suggests the driver is drowsy or distracted would, for example, trigger the car to open a window or even send a spray of cold water to get his attention."

That's just great. The damn car is going to squirt you with cold water if you don't answer back when it talks to you?? Talk about road rage...sheesh. I don't have to worry though, I'm sure a car like that will be well out of my price range. =)

 
Promote your blog for free.