OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Newness

Organizational maven that I am, I went to change my calendar and found that I hadn't flipped the month since October. I rarely remember what day it is much less the date. All of that really has no meaning when I have no where to be like a job or other commitments. I mean if I need to do something for school for my daughter, they always send home a flyer so I'm good there.
Why do they always put wintery scenes in winter? That's not when people want to be reminded of cold. They want to see cold, snowy weather in July to help them cool off and they want to see hot, sunny weather in January because they are cold (unless they live in the South where it's never really "cold"). When I make a calendar, that's what it's going to be: snowy weather in summer and sunny weather in winter.
So how is your new year so far?

 
Promote your blog for free.