OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Got lights?

I know at least some of you out there have seen this video of the Christmas lights that are in sync with music, BUT here's a link to even MORE of them including links with directions on how to put together displays like it. (better not show this to my husband lest he get any ideas)
I mean, if you're going to waste energy, don't screw around by driving around a gas guzzling monstrocity of a vehicle that gets 8mpg, REALLY do it right by plugging in hundreds of thousands of lights into an electrical timer that will sync everything to the music you are broadcasting over a close range radio station! Better yet, invite friends and strangers in their gas guzzling monstrocities to drive by your house repeatedly blocking traffic and invading private property! To hell with those nay-sayers who say there is a fuel shortage!
I know that's sort of bah-humbugg-y and even a little bit hypocritical. I enjoy Christmas lights as much as the next person, but there are people who can't even afford to heat their homes this winter and put food on their table and here we have the equivalent of Clark W. Griswold, FFS!
I digress...
I'm mainly posting because I updated my photos, only about a quarter of what I've taken, but I think personal photos tend to have a sort of "slideshow vacation" feel to them. No one knows who is who and no one cares that much.

 
Promote your blog for free.