OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Gave blood...

and now I am feeling a little bit lightheaded and sleepy. So this post might not even make any sense. It's a little like being tipsy.
I knew I was a little bit dehydrated going down there so I made sure to ask them for lots of water. After about 10 cups, I am still not feeling right. Plus, if I drink any more I think I'll yak. I usually donate every few months or so because they are always calling me up begging me to go give blood. It's a good-citizen thing to do. If nothing else, you get all of the cookies you want.
I kind of resent the questions they ask you when you go in there though. It's sort of like the whole "has anyone else handled your luggage" question they ask you at the airport. Do I look like I'm an IV drug user? Do I look like I weigh less than 110 lbs? Do I look like a person who has sex for money (even once)??

Yawwwwn...is it time to go home yet??

 
Promote your blog for free.