OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Analyze this

In my dream last night I had a date with a fellow blogger who shall remain nameless. I don't really even know what this person looks like, but the person in the dream didn't really have a face, it was sort of the "idea" of that person...
Anyway..
I had a date with this person. He had a 2nd job in the xray department of the hospital that I work at and for some reason we decided that we had to meet there. We were speaking on the phone and I told him I would meet him there. On the way there I completely forgot that I hadn't shaved my legs in a month. (which actually is true because I haven't shaved my legs since my husband has been gone...) So I had to go home, which was my parent's house in the dream (I was a bit younger), and shave before I went to meet him. For some reason I couldn't find my regular razor (I use a Gillette Venus with the purple handle) so I had to borrow my dad's electric razor...that he uses for his face. This is funny because I actually did this once when I was a teenager and I caught fiery rage for it. So here I am trying to shave off my month worth of growth from my legs (sorry if this is TMI) and it's just not working for some reason. I have to go over and over and over the same spot.
So by the time I got my legs relatively hair free about 2 hours had passed and I hurried to the hospital to meet my date.
Upon arriving I found that he had left me a note saying that he thought I was better than tostand him up and that I wasted his time etc. etc. This is about the time that I woke up so I'm not sure what else happened.

So what's up with that? Why am I having weird dreams about dating other blogger that I've never even seen? What does this mean?

 
Promote your blog for free.