OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Tired!! Again!!

The co-ed softball season has started. I am playing for a team called the Wannabees. They are mostly people I've played with before so it should be fun. We won our first game 9-6. I played 1st base.

I feel lazy for not posting something better than "what's going on in the life of Janelle" type posts. Perhaps I have been too busy doing real world type stuff to think too much about anything else. Sometimes this is good and bad...

I did make a tasty salad for dinner tonight. It contained teriyaki chicken, sweet onion, cucumber, mandarin oranges, sliced almonds, and poppyseed dressing. It was very yummy. I've been on a salad kick as of late because I'm a)too lazy to cook anything b)trying to lose weight c)it's too f'in hot in my house to turn the stove or oven on.

Ok so maybe you don't want to know what I ate for dinner. I don't care. It's my blog. I'll put whatever I want in it. :P

My daughter will be coming home from Florida in about 4 days! This has been the fastest 8 weeks in...I don't know how long. I'm trying to get all ready. Her room is half painted and tomorrow will get new furniture. (this would be the real world stuff i was referring to...) One day soon I'll be able to walk through the living room without stubbing my damn toe.

Ok enough with this annoying drivel...time for bed.

Good night bloogerland.

 
Promote your blog for free.