OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Huh?

I'm tired. I feel as if I could nod off at any moment. I will have to save my weekend update for later when I've had some coffee. For now, because it doesn't require any thinking, here is a quiz I picked up from Evil Science Chick who's not very evil who picked it up from Fleece....blah

The ??
Last Cigarette:no way ho say...yuck
Last Alcoholic Drink:pinot grigio while having dinner with my sister, my mom, my brother, and his girlfriend.
Last Car Ride:the 5 minute commute to work
Last Kiss:a goodbye kiss
Last Good Cry:about a month and a half ago
Last Library Book:I don't think I've checked out a book from the library since 6th grade...and then it would have been a Beverly Cleary book.
Last book bought:Olivia Joules and the Overactive Imagination by Helen Fielding
Last Book Read:the same as above, it's by the same author who wrote Bridget Jones Diary
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:The Day After Tomorrow
Last Movie Rented:Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone...I hadn't seen any of them and my daughter wanted to see the 3rd one so I had to catch up.
Last Cuss Word Uttered:Fuck...yesterday when I was fielding a grounder and it hit my foot instead of going into my glove
Last Beverage Drank:Instant Breakfast
Last Food Consumed:the same as above...
Last Crush:the lead singer from Keane...what a cutie!
Last Phone Call:I called my voice mail
Last TV Show Watched:I haven't sat down to watch tv for a while, but it was probably something on HGTV
Last Time Showered:Yesterday
Last Shoes Worn:My red sneakers...they are what I'm wearing right now.
Last CD Played:Weezer...self-titled
Last Item Bought:a diet pepsi and some cherries to take to the yard party on Saturday
Last Download:Snow Patrol's latest CD...from iTunes
Last Annoyance:The old lady who came to a full stop before turning into the parking lot this morning.
Last Disappointment:this morning when I weighed myself and found I'd only lost 1 stinkin pound.
Last Soda Drank:Diet Pepsi on Saturday at the yard party
Last Thing Written:a recipe for chicken marinade (4T soy sauce, 2T brown sugar, 2T mirin, 4T sweet chili sauce, black pepper...marinate overnight)
Last Key Used:My office key so I could slip in the back door unnoticed (I was half an hour late...oops)
Last Words Spoken:Hi...to whoever just said 'what's up Janelle' behind me (i didn't look)
Last Sleep:10 and a half hours last night....and I'm still tired...
Last Ice Cream Eaten:Fudgesicle yesterday at the BBQ
Last Chair Sat In:My desk chair at work, the one I'm sitting at right now...
Last Webpage Visited:does this one count?

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

 
Promote your blog for free.