OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, August 06, 2004

it may be Hormones

Maybe it's that time, maybe the planets are aligned, maybe there's a disturbance in the Force. I don't know what it is, but I'm in a ridiculously good mood today. I have no idea why. I should be panicking. I need to paint my daughter's room, move all of her stuff back in, all of the while going through it to weed out the stuff she need to get rid of but didn't want to (ha! she's gone she can't say anything), and dust from hi to low before next Saturday when she gets home. It seriously doesn't seem like it's been 8 weeks! Where the heck did the time go? Why does life go by faster and faster as we get older? I can remember when summer used to be soooo long and now it's over before I even feel like it's started.
So anywy, despite my house being a complete disaster with her stuff everywhere and having to cook food for another family BBQ-y type thing this weekend, AND having a softball tournament...I'm doing great!
I just hope this lasts through my 5 minute commute home. heh

 
Promote your blog for free.