OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

The Jedi bug has bitten..

GEEK ALERT!!
It has happened every time...I start reading about the upcoming Star Wars movie being released and I start obsessing. I start reading and searching for info about it. I read fan-fiction < hangs head in shame...>. And now that I've started playing Star Wars Galaxies, who knows how bad it will get this time!
The name of the next Star Wars movie was released this past weekend. It's going to be Revenge of the Sith. The name itself invokes so many thoughts on how things will end up...
must..stop..now.....

I know some of you (vadergrrl!) might be able to sympathize with me about my infatuation with all things Star Wars. Everyone else, just pat my head and tell me everything will be allright.

 
Promote your blog for free.