OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Still sick

Well I stayed home...again...from work because I still can't talk and it's a little hard to work at a job where you have to talk on the phone when you can't talk... I am going to get some meds though so I should be better soon.
 
I have been listening to a stream of British radio all week during the day. They play UK Top 40 type stuff, which incidently is nothing like the Top 40 here in the US.  To me, the songs are much better. Maybe they have better taste in music on the other side of the pond. One thing they do have in common with Top 40 stations here is they recycle the same songs _all_day_long_...I think I have heard each one 4 times a day for the past 4 days. I'm not complaining...yet. I did manage to figure out what the name of the song is that my ringtone on my phone comes from. For the longest time I couldn't figure it out...it's Sing by Travis. The part that is my ringtone is the chorus part.
 
Other than that, I've just been sleeping in between sessions of feeding my SWG addiction. I knew I shouldn't have bought this game...too late now!

 
Promote your blog for free.