OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Useless Taxi

< rant>
I needed a cab this morning.
I opened the phone book and looked at the offerings for cab companies. 1st Choice Taxi seemed good enough so I dialed their number. A woman answers...
bitch: "1st Choice Taxi"
me: "hi I'd like to see if I can get a cab to pick up?"
bitch: "I can't help you." < click>

Huh? Did she just hang up on me? It's a cab company. They are in the phone book under "TAXI" ffs. Maybe she misunderstood me? I will try again...

bitch: "1st Choice Taxi"
me: "hi, sorry, did you just say you couldn't help me? I need a cab please"
< click>

Did she hang up AGAIN?? Ok, wtf is her problem? I'll try again, maybe she can't hear me...

bitch: "1st Choice Taxi"
me: "hi, I need a cab please"
bitch: "really?"
< click>

So if you happen to need a fuckin taxi in this god-forsaken town, don't fucking call 1st Choice Taxi. They should change their name to Last Choice Taxi...as in they should be the last people you would ever want to call if you really need a cab to get somewhere. Their slogan should be "when you absolutely can't find another cab, we still can't help you".
Fuckers...

< /rant>

 
Promote your blog for free.