OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

What DON'T I have to do today?

I am dead tired. I have been catching a few zzz's here and there throughout the day and the only thing it has done is made me...even more tired. I am pretty sure I fell asleep on the phone a few times today while I was waiting for someone to bring me off of hold or for their PC to reboot or something.
Less awake,more sleep...that's what i need...but that's not what I am going to get any time soon. I have about a gajillion things to do today including a softball game, major house cleaning, packing up my daughter to send her off to Florida for a summer of mosquito bites, sunburns, and lots and lots of A/C, and put new sheets on my bed (ummm...yeah).
I am such a procrastinator. I've known all week I've had to do all of this crap, but nooo couldn't do it then could I.
I want to know when scientists will make a pill that give you sleep without actually sleeping. I'm not talking No-Doz or any of that shit, I mean making your brain and your body think that you have slept just by taking a pill. There must be some kind of enzyme or hormone that would do this.

While they are at it, they could come up with something like that "special cake" in the 3rd Matrix movie... haha

 
Promote your blog for free.