OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Operators are standing by

I don't have anything to say today so I thought I would post a few pictures.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yep that's me...at work...yes I have to wear a silly headset and I look like an AT&T operator.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I took this at the fair a couple of months ago. I thought it made an interesting picture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is a picture I took the other day when I borrowed my sister's car. This is what her radio was displaying. The song playing was by the Butthole Surfers, but the radio never showed the Surfers part, it just said Butthole during the whole song.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I can't remember if I showed you this picture yet or not. This is what the elk did to my car. I doesn't look like much, but it cost $1500 to repair. I suppose we got lucky that it didn't total my car or something. Wild life sucks.

 
Promote your blog for free.