OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Nada cheese sandwich

I tried to convince myself that it was Sunday today (isn't there a song about that?)when the alarm went off but that didn't work out too well. The first hour after my alarm went off went by very slowly though which was nice. Yes...I set my alarm for an hour and a half before I have to actually get up. I don't think this makes it any easier to get up, I just like to lay there for a while before I'm forced to join the living.
I think I sleepwalked (sleptwalked?) too. I let the cat in because she was beating on the door (ok you have to picture her and her little paws beating on the door...doesn't that make you giggle just a little bit??). I was trying to get back into the bed but there were pillows there. I, in my half awake state, was telling them to move over. I somehow thought that the pillows were the person that should be there when, in fact, he is not. (sigh)
I felt ill for most of the weekend so it was full of naps, sleeping in too late, and not much else. I did manage to get back into SWG for a bit, but I wuss'd out at 11pm when I was literally falling asleep in my chair.
Nothing exciting happens to me anymore. I must be in a rut.

 
Promote your blog for free.