OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Monday, May 24, 2004

Hammocks...good

I was having a conversation about hammocks...sometime not too long ago...(can't remember?) and I was talking about how comfy they were and how I always fall asleep straight away when I sit in one and how I wanted one and how cool it would be to relax in a hammock. It's like laying on air...gentyl swinging back and forth...breeze blowing...looking up....zzzzzzzzzz literally that fast is all it takes for me to fall asleep...
Then I read Odd Todd's What's Happening thingy and he was talking about falling asleep in a hammock and I was glad that I wasn't the only one who has the urge to just zonk out when I lay in a hammock...
Also, I was reading Belle today and she was talking about time-delayed posting. It never occurred to me to just post something and have it go up later...I think I would have a lot more entries if I did that. The problem is, how do I blog when I'm speeding down the highway in my car? Or in the grocery store?
I think I need a laptop... =)

 
Promote your blog for free.