OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I don't know what to say...

I've been having sort of a dilema lately. I don't like to go into too many details about myself on my blog. I have been trying to think of things to write about lately and I've sort of been at a loss. When I look at the other blogs I read, they are interesting because they are about the details of people's lives, the same details that I'm not comfortable sharing. So what's a girl to do? Do I start a new blog where I am totally anonymous and see who starts reading? Do I make up stuff? Do I just say what I want to say and not worry about who is hurt by it? I think my life is probably interesting enough that I could write about it, but I'm not sure if I want to.
I don't have any great tragedies to write about in my life right now...well I do but it's dramatic and soap opera-like and I don't think it would be good to show everyone the skeletons in my closet. Then again, that's what people want to read. They want to read about other people's stories. They want to identify with them and know that they aren't really alone. Perhaps they've been through something similar and reading about someone else's life makes them feel validated. For the most part, on the surface, things are great. Even deeper down they aren't that bad...not bad at all really.
The strange thing about this post is even though it's about how I don't know what to write, I've written something. Ironic.

 
Promote your blog for free.