OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Thursday, July 08, 2004

I don't want to go

Every year I sign up to play softball for the recreational woman's slowpitch league. I've been on the same team for the past 3 years.
Every year I don't want to go to the games for any number of reasons.
I get excited for the season to start, I play 3 or 4 games and then I just lose interest alltogether. I don't know what the problem is. I'm not a bad player. The people on the team are fun. I just always think I could be doing something so much better than playing softball. The games are only once a week for an hour or so. It's only for a month and a half or so what's my deal? I don't want to not play. I know that the team is "counting on me to be there" and all of that crap and it's not like I hate playing, once I get there I really enjoy myself, it's just getting there...all the way accross town, have to be there early...blahhh

 
Promote your blog for free.