OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Problem with so...

Have you ever been having a conversation with a person who kind of trails off all of their sentences with the word "so..."?

I'm leaving at noon so...

My printer hasn't been working since they replace the new hard drive, so...


So, what??
Finish your goddamned sentence! You're leaving at noon so...get my ass down there and fix your computer? Is that what you wanted to say? Printer hasn't worked since the new harddrive was installed so...what, you want your old busted harddrive back?

This drives me crazy. It's not just at work that I encounter people who can't finish their sentences, it's everywhere. Are people so afraid of pissing other people off that they can't even finish what they want to say? JUST SAY IT!

 
Promote your blog for free.