OrangeZen

Random thoughts...from a random redhead.

Friday, November 21, 2003


Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!

Well the fun never seems to end here at work. Remember yesterday and doing my spy thing? I have been doing more of that today...and found out that the network engineers here have more power than they know what to do with when it comes to seeing who's doing what on the network. They have a plan to confont my un-named co-worker about his 'conversations' he's been having...this should be interesting. I've grown a little tired of reading the filth he talks about with these women so I think I may take a break from it for now.

I found a new gadget that I'm sure will make my cat's lives easier. The Meowlingual! This is definately going on my christmas list...

 
Promote your blog for free.